The best translation
is the one that reads just like an original.
Of course, a translation has to come as close to the source document as possible in terms of tone, style and length. However, there is no such thing as a literal translation, and in order to be true to the original, a translator has to take linguistic liberties and actually create a new text in the target language.
I am a certified translator with years of experience as proofreader and writer, offering you accurate, elegant translations – fast and reliable.
And here is a selection of my services:
- Personal and official documents (CVs, referrals, certificates, work references, police checks, etc.)
- PR and marketing texts (press releases, websites, interviews, articles, editorials, reports and the like)
- Semi-technical texts (such as feature presentations, manuals, catalogues)
- Academic and non-fiction texts (dissertations, theses, abstracts, essays, case studies and so on)
- Fiction (children's books, short stories, novels, poems, dubbing, subtitles and other genres)
I have proven experience in fields as diverse as architecture, art, food and restaurant industry, journalism, literature, marketing, medicine, psychiatry, real estate, technology and travel/tourism (all sorts of satisfied customers included!).
Can't find what you're looking for?
Let me know what you're after. As a member of NAATI (National Accreditation Authority for Translators and Interpreters in Australia), I adhere to their Code of Conduct and guarantee you full transparency. Rest assured that I will only take on work which I will be able to complete with confidence.